How can I contribute to « creating a buzz »?
WSD is a good opportunity to « create a buzz » around all Swift species.
But if we want the buzz to be massive, to have a greater impact on the mass media and in the main public, it’s important to apply a few simples instructions:
1) Using « hashtags »
By adding #WSD2021, you will help us spot everything that has been published around WSD this year. You will also help journalistes who would be looking for information on participation and on various publications.
2) How can I add the WSD logo to my profile picture?
In order to add a frame to your profile picture on Facebook, you need to take those steps:
1) Click on your profile picture:
2) Choose « add a frame »:
3) In this search engine, type “World Swift Day » (or « Journée mondiale des martinets » or« Día Mundial del Vencejo »):
4) Select how long you want to leave this logo on your profile picture: 1 day? 1 week? 1 month?
After the chozen deadline, you picture will automatically turn back to its previous version, without any logo.
5) Last step: validate, save your choice: